Benediction Cycling Club
Benediction Cycling Club founded in 2005 by Benoit Munyankindi and Felix Sempoma, out of their love for the cycling sport and their drive to see cyclists receive an education on and off the birycle.
Benoit and Felix as parteners, built a successful cycling development program, which also includes a fully supported women's team in Rwanda and promissing young riders but the only target of the founders remain one: “To have the first time in rwanda at the UCI continental team”.
Benediction Cycling Program based in Rubavu, Rwanda, sits on the shores of Lake Kivu in western Rwanda. Benoit Munyankindi is currently Vice President of the Rwandan Cycling Federation.
On November 26th 2018, Benediction Cycling Club registered the first Rwandan based UCI Continental Team for the 2019 Season.
This team includes the 2015 winner of the Tour of Rwanda, Bosco Nsengimana, Bonaventure Uwizeyimana, the first Rwandan stage winner at Tropicale Amissa Bongo, 2016 Rwandan National Champion and 2018 Tour of Cameroon yellow jersey and veteran rider, Gasore Hategeka, 2017 Rwandan National Champion.
Team Benediction Cycling also loasts the U23 and current Rwandan National Champion Didier Munyaneza.
- Inspire young Rwandans by showing possible future as professional athretes
- Contribute to the development of Rwanda's cycling culture by offering international exposure
- Train and educate young talents to become ambassadors and role models for the generations to come
- Mixing Rwanda's cycling and Europeans to make a strong and wining team
- Drive the booming cycling culture through our unique platfform and concept.
- Write cycling history in Rwanda by making Rwanda cyicling hub of Africa.